Monday, November 19, 2012

red + denim......









Red is such a dramatic colour. And a little bit of drama never hurt anyone. I used to shy away from red, pale skinned red headed girl that I was (and still am), but somehow a little red slipped into my closet and when I put it on crazy shit happened. Ok not really but I was totally rocking it. 
So now there is always a little red drama in my wardrobe.

Picked up this long sleeved high necked vintage red babe while thrifting a couple of weeks ago, paired it with my trusty torn up denim and black peep toe booties for a birthday bash over the weekend.

Hope you had a great weekend!

xx

Top: Vintage Thrifted
Jeans: Jeanswest X Made By Me
Shoes: BonBons
Bag: Vintage Glomesh



4 comments:

Hi! Thanks for visiting and reading and looking and commenting!!!