Monday, December 31, 2012

ciao two thousand and twelve.......

And another one bites the dust.
Three hundred and sixty four days have passed and in less then twenty fours hours we'll be saying  goodbye to 2012 and welcoming in 2013.
And what a year it's been. The Kirby Bee kicked off for one! And through that I was lucky enough to discover some amazing fashion bloggers who I very much enjoying visiting. And I was equally lucky to have some of you fine folk stop by here and say hello, thank you kindly.
In a little homage to 2012 The Kirby Bee way I've collected a few favourites from this past year.




Around this time of year talk generally turns to new years resolutions, while I'm all for change, I just can't see the sense in waiting for this one supposedly magical night of the year. Are there little NYE fairies that will sprinkle special life changing resolution dust on you to make your decisions stick? And if so will this magic dust stain the vintage blazer I'm considering wearing? Important questions. Especially the one about the blazer!

Anyway I'd like to wish you all a very happy New Years Eve, and a wonderfully amazing 2013!!

See you next year!

(Sorry, couldn't help it, it's my most favourite and lamest NYE joke!)

xx

1 comment:

Hi! Thanks for visiting and reading and looking and commenting!!!