Saturday, December 29, 2012

outfit: white blazer........




 
Wow! So Christmas huh?
Time flies when you're having fun, and also when you're working like crazy. The joys of working in retail during Christmas.
I hope Santa visited you all and you got to spend lots of time with your loved ones. And that you ate way too much, drank plenty and laughed lots. I know I did!
The white blazer is a recent ebay find, vintage Cue. I've been looking for one for a little while now, and as luck would have it stumbled upon this perfect specimen. I'm pretending it was a Christmas present to myself. Paired it with my custom jeans, an old H&M singlet, my trusty Havianas and the accessory of the day, the Santa hat!

xx

Blazer: Vintage Cue
Singlet: H&M
Jeans: Jeanswest X Made By Me
Shoes: Havianas
Sunnies: ASOS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for visiting and reading and looking and commenting!!!