Thursday, December 13, 2012

pow pow pow.......

  
Remember this post. Well I didn't manage to score myself any Phillip Lim goodness so I decided I'd do the next best thing and make it myself. Whipped up a grey tee, added some very cool patchwork leather sleeves and stitched on a POW and we're good to go. If you are following me on Instagram (@thekirbybee) you would have caught a snippet of this little pow a couple of weeks ago. Paired it today with some coral coloured skinnies, black skull flats and my glorious new Tony Bianco sunnies, that I WON in an instagram competition. Love them, love my pow, everything's great. Doesn't hurt that the sun was totally rocking it's shit today.






Decided to play around with the colour in these pics, dropped the vibrancy right down and it really makes the colour of the denim pop. Quite pleased with the result! 
Can you believe Christmas is so close, only a week and a half to go! Despite how crazy it can get I still love this time of year. Family and friends, lots of yummy food and that awesome feeling you get when you get someone just the right gift, can't beat that!

Hope you're having a great week!

xx

Tee: Made By Me
Jeans: Kmart
Shoes: Tony Bianco
Sunnies: Tony Bianco

8 comments:

  1. I wanna wear this now;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe Christmas is so close!! I'm very excited. And why to make your own shirt that you wanted. I have a giveaway going on in my blog, pass by and enter if you like!

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either, only days away! Thanks!

      xx

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for visiting and reading and looking and commenting!!!