Wednesday, January 23, 2013

green + leopard sneak peek........






A little sneak peek for you of tomorrow's outfit post. I'm a little into green and leopard. An unexpected but great combination. Maybe it's because leopards in their natural environment would be surrounded by greenery, so in their synthetic environment they sit comfortably with the colour.
Maybe I'm reading too much into it, trying to decipher some reason where there isn't any. Green and leopard just work.
On a completely unrelated note, today is Handwriting Day. What a forgotten art handwriting is. We spend most of our day tweeting and emailing, instagramming and facebooking, who has time to actually pick up a pen, or pencil as the case may be.
In the spirit of Handwriting Day I considered handwriting this post and mailing it out, but the more I thought about that, the more it dawned on me what a logistical nightmare that would be. So I opted for the old fashioned blog post, oh the irony.

Happy Handwriting Day!

p.s. pop back tomorrow to see the rest of the green and leopard look.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for visiting and reading and looking and commenting!!!