Sunday, January 06, 2013

january streetstyle faves........



My streetstyle faves this month favour prints in a very obvious way. I have feeling 2013 (still feels weird saying that!) may just be the year of the print. And I'm all for it. The more colour the better, I'm a little over neutrals right now. Though that's more about that fact that it's summer in Australian, than any real change to my normal predisposition to wear a remarkable amount of black. In all likelihood I'll be pairing my prints with a healthy dose of black.

xx

Lee Oliveira

4 comments:

  1. Great pieces!!

    Mounia
    www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that second look!

    http://www.janmarcel.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh me too, black with a standout print is a great look.

      xx

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for visiting and reading and looking and commenting!!!