Sunday, February 03, 2013

sunday sheer-day........












Just a quick post to kick off February. Wearing my crown jewels from this post and keeping it pretty casual with a sheer shirt and my trusty Havianas. Can't believe we are into the second month of the year already, time sure flies when you're having fun.
So the AW 2013 collections are kicking off this Thursday in New York. I'm not blessed enough to be attending so I'll be glued to Style.com as I'm sure a few of you will be too.
Particularly looking forward to the Ellery, Prabal Gurung, Derek Lam and Diesel Black Gold shows. I actually prefer the AW shows, all those gorgeous coats. Fairly certain I was meant to live somewhere cold, how else can you explain my desire to own so many beautiful jackets when I live in sunny Australia.

xx

Top: Cotton On
Pants: Dotti
Belt: Vintage
Shoes: Havianas
Necklace: Forever New
Sunnies: ASOS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for visiting and reading and looking and commenting!!!