Tuesday, April 30, 2013

a girl can dream: april.........

a girl can dream april roberto cavalli flamingo tiger swarovski necklace the kirby bee


Stumbled across these stunners (that is my new favourite word by the way) on the always inspiring, sometimes scary, often delicious Net-A-Porter, I'm sure you've heard of them, pretty big online apparently. And I simply had to share.

We're talking shiny flamingo and fierce tiger necklaces people. You know what, necklaces doesn't even seem like a big enough word to describe them. They need their own word. I don't know what that word is right now, but when I do, I'll let you know!

As previously discussed, I'm a big lover of a statement necklace. Actually I'm a big lover of a statement anything, shoes especially, and if these babies aren't making a statement then surely nothing ever has or will.

Made by the one and only Roberto Cavalli, the flamingo is ruthenium plated, (it's in the platinum family and is incredibly rare, yes I had to look that up) and the tigers gold plated, and of course there are plenty of Swarovski crystals all up in there.

Now I'm going to go imagine a world in which I could drop $4K on a piece of jewellery. Oh and the tiger necklace, it has matching earrings. I'm not even kidding.

Stunners, there's that word again, told you it's my favourite.

xx

p.s. if you're looking for an inspiring story, check out Net-A-Porter founder Natalie Massenet's @nataporter_mystorysofar instagram account. It was put together for the British Vogue Festival, a great read/watch.

2 comments:

Hi! Thanks for visiting and reading and looking and commenting!!!