Sunday, April 21, 2013

outfit post: vintage peplum.......





So apparently the peplum isn't going anywhere. Apparently it'll be making one hell of a resurgence this winter. Lucky I kept this vintage floral gem, because who doesn't want to be part of a resurgence? Sounds like great fun.

Took these shots while I was enjoying some time off the week before last. Of course that brief respite feels like centuries ago now after working the past six days straight. The joys of being a grown up.

Back to the peplum.

This particular one is a vintage number I scored online a little while back, before the peplum reared it's head. I don't believe it had one outing last year, so it's remarkable it managed to keep a hanger in my wardrobe. Must have been hiding.

After wearing it then and editing the photos today I'm wondering if I might need another peplum? I did some research and I'm liking this ASOS floral and this sequined Oasis number, and this colour block leather from Elizabeth and James not too mention this fluro yellow lace stunner from MSGM

So many choices!

xx

Top: Vintage
Jacket: Thrifted
Skirt: Cotton On
Shoes: Tony Bianco
Bag: Sportsgirl
Sunnies: ASOS

10 comments:

  1. Cute outfit and pictures! Loved your blog and can't wait to see your next posts!

    Oh, I just started following you by the way! Hope you come by my blog! Would love to know what you think about it, and maybe follow me back if you like it?

    These are my links hun <3:
    Instant Milk link
    Facebook page link
    Bloglovin link

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful peplum top! I love floral print... :)
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well hello prettyness;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look fab!

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for visiting and reading and looking and commenting!!!