Friday, May 03, 2013

outfit post: tartan.........

the kirby bee outfit post tartan plaid
the kirby bee outfit post tartan plaid asos sunnies

the kirby bee outfit post tartan plaid python heels

the kirby bee outfit post tartan plaid python

the kirby bee outfit post tartan plaid asos sunnies python

So if you follow me on Instagram (@thekirbybee) you would have caught a glimpse of this look a few weeks ago. As previously discussed, I've been a terrible blogger this past week, an assignment for uni has absorbed quite a bit of my time, but after submitting it this morning I'm free again. Until the next one.

To the outfit. I've been a fan of tartan for a while now, even before it saturated New York in February this year. And while I appreciate it in it's traditional form, kilts.....and shirts of course, I'm now looking for it in some unexpected silhouettes. An architectural skirt and a simple tee are high on my wish list.

Not sure I can wait for the the tartan trend to come through so I'm currently on the hunt for the perfect pattern to whip up my own.  Patience just ain't a virtue of mine!

xx

Top: JayJays (old)
Pants: Dotti
Belt: Vintage
Shoes: Lipstick
Sunnies: ASOS

6 comments:

  1. That tartan tee sounds really good... Xx

    Loverandshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? Tartan and tee's, two of my favourite things!

      xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Right? How great are they!

      xx

      Delete
  3. Awesome look! Loving your tartan shirt! x

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for visiting and reading and looking and commenting!!!