Sunday, August 05, 2012

currently crushing: bam! pow!........

Vintage Batman and Robin, does it get any better?
That was a rhetorical questions folks, I just know it can't.
I seriously wish life came with such colourful shots of BAM! and POW! and KERPLASH!, tell me that wouldn't make doing whatever it is you have to do sooooo much easier and just more fun, and we love our fun over here.


Which brings me to my current crush/obsession/desire to own.......
Phillip Lim is the shit right now, his graphic prints are amazingly incredibly awesome!!!


And while Lim's prints are inspired by American pop artist Roy Lichtenstein and not Batman and Robin, I personally like my bam's and pow's to be delivered accompanied by a grey bodysuit and a black cape and a sidekick in forest green short shorts of course, you know cause we're all about fun!! 
And what is more fun than a bodysuit and cape?? Or a sidekick in short shorts??
(another two rhetorical questions, the answer to both of which is nothing just FYI) 
So BAM! KAPOW! SNAP!
Happy Sunday!!

xx